Friday, July 1, 2011

Confession Friday!!!

I confess that I'm currently unemployed.:(

I confess that I'm completely okay with that 'right now.' I needed a little bit of a break, and hopefully I get a call back from a place I applied for which I would love to have a job there. 

I confess that I'm writing these confessions from site 79 in Dam West Campground at Carlyle Lake.  I needed this little weekend get away. 

I confess I'm not looking forward to the sun going down tonight, all the bugs are going to come out of the woodwork.

I confess that the water is high at Carlyle lake.  Look at this!
Thats a campsite.  That circle thing is the fire pit probaby 20 ft. from where the water usually is.
I confess that other than lossing my job yesterday I had a great day celebrating my moms birthday. Shes... 4...21...:) Love you mom!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
I confess that I have the strangest dog in the world! Look at her...
Dont mind the Blinds.  She eats those too!
I confess that Niko is a big fat daddy's boy.  Again look at this junk!
Well Thats all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment