Thursday, June 23, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I'm SUPER proud of Andrew and everything he has accomplished over the last 7 months.

I confess that I'm addicted to the Disney Channel! Good Luck Charlie sucks me in everytime. 

I confess that I was really excited to go to Nashville today and see Andrew, but unfortunately, he is testing for another fire department tomorrow, so were going to have to plan for another day.  Good Luck Babe!!!! I know you'll do awesome!

I confess that I spent 3 hours with the Roscow's last night and loved every second of it!

                                                    These boys sure do make me smile:)


I confess that I'm super excited to be off work today! Every now and again everyone needs a day off work, besides Saturday and Sunday.  Hello 3 day weekend.

Well I think that pretty good for my first Confession Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment