Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo Shoot!

Last weekend
Collin, his son Dainan and I had a photo shoot
with my best friend, Owner and Photographer of
Wild Flower Photography!!!
I'm not just going to tell you she take awesome pictures
because she's my best friend.
Take a look for yourself!
She's seriously awesome!
 





















































 
We all had such a fun time!!!
If you're interested in her work, look her up on Facebook!!!!
Wild Flower Photography!!!!
Tell her, you know me!
 


4 comments:

  1. these are great! you all look SO happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk, so happy for you!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cuteness overload!!!!
    SOOOOOOO glad to see you happy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!!!!
    Sorry, I'm just now commenting back to you fabulous ladies!!!!
    It feels great to be this happy!! I'm soo glad everyone can tell!!

    ReplyDelete