Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Slacking!

I know i've totally been slacking
Sorry!
 
i've decided i'm going to do a little what i'm loving and well not so much loving post!
 
i'm totally loving that i'm blogging next to my sleeping, snoring boyfriend!
he's so cute!
 
i'm loving that we will have Dainan for a whole week after Christmas!
I cannot wait!
 
i'm not loving that we wont have him for another 10 days though!
 
i'm not loving my job lately!
I know I work at a shoe store what girl wouldn't love it
BUT
It's terrible!!!
 
i'm not loving that my best friend is going out of town thursday and won't be home til sunday
Does she really think she can just leave me like that???
RUDE!
 
im loving that its Collin and I's first Christmas together!
Couldn't be happier!
 
i'm loving the relationship i already have with Collin's family!
They are ahhhmazing!!
let me tell you!
his mom=the sweetest lady you will ever met!
dad=hilarious! nice, sarcastic
brothers= well they're brothers,
but they ALL talk to me!
which is more than I can say for someone else's family
 
i'm loving
this little cheese ball!
 
i'm loving
pinterest craft night!
This is made out of an 'oats' container:)



and i bought this shadow box at goodwill a while back for like $6
it was UGLY
it had a big ugly gawdy heart thing in it and the back ground was cream
with a little paper and an ornament off our own tree
wa-la!
 
 
i'm loving ^that picture of me and my brother
we look so happy!
 
i'm not loving the looks of my blog lately!
HELP me please!
i dont know how to do any of that fancy stuff!
 
Well i'd say its bed time, cus i have to work in the morning!
 
what are you loving and well not loving????
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment